Your privacy is important to Silverskills Pvt. Ltd. (“SSL”). SSL is committed to protecting the privacy of the Personally Identifiable Information. The scope of SSL’s commitment is detailed in this privacy statement.
(1) Types of Personally Identifiable Information dealt with by SSL
SSL receives and collects Personally Identifiable Information (“Personal Info”)
- Through its website in various ways such as you furnishing information on your name, address, email id, contact no. etc.
- From online job applications received through SSL website, resumes or curriculum vitae received through emails or hard copy applications for job
- Cookies are used to collect general aggregate information on website activity. But we do not store any Personal Info from the cookies and other technologies. You can disable your cookies, if you wish to do so
- From our clients
(2) Purposes for which Personal Info may be used by SSL
- Fulfilling your requests for information and answering your inquiries
- Considering and answering your employment related inquiries
- Rendering services to our clients. But these services are limited to the information supplied by our clients
- From our clients
(3) Sharing Personal Info
- We limit access to Personal Info to our employees strictly on a “need-to-know” basis in connection with any of the above purposes or for providing services or for any other legitimate business purposes.
- We at all times strictly adhere to the laws and regulations to which we are subject to, including data protection and security laws.
- Personal Info so collected may be shared by SSL to meet its statutory or legal requirements or in connection with any investigations or court orders.
(4) Information Security
- SSL maintains high standards of physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect Personal Info from unauthorized access or intrusion. SSL has implemented strong measures and processes to keep your Personal Info safe and secure. SSL has also put in place an Information Security Management System (ISMS) that has been certified by the British Standards Institute (BSI) as compliant with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and BS10012:2017 Standards.
- Periodic internal security audits and yearly re-assessments by BSI ensure regular review of all security procedures and processes thereby guaranteeing the highest degree of security compliance.
- This certificate also confirms SSL as a Data Protection Act 1998(DPA) and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) compliant organization. We are also GDPR compliant.
Questions relating to Privacy Statement
In case you have any questions about this statement, you can write an email to SSL at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SSL reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement from time to time consistent with applicable privacy laws.